Monday, June 11, 2007

Travel Plans for Twilight


We've got a lot of traveling coming up, so I thought I'd post here for quick reference. I'll update this post as things change and solidify.

JUN 12-20 D,S & Phx fly to Washington, DC. Toby's HS Graduation, introduce Phx to family, meet Nathan's new baby and visit wih friends. Oh yeah, and work...

JUL 3-12 D,S & Phx to fly to Oregon to visit with Donna & Ken & family to celbrate 4th of July & Donna's birthday!

JUL 13-20 Daryl will probably fly on to Virginia for work. I may go on to New Mexico. Ryan's Birthday July 17!

JUL 20-23 D,S & Phx drive to San Luis Obispo Triathlon with Annemarie & Julie

JUL 27-30 S & Phx to New Mexico to help Jas with Spanish Market. We might all drive ou or I might just fly.

AUG 2-5 Audrey Anne to visit us in San Diego Potentially.

Toby is planning a trip to San Diego, too. But we haven't picked a date. We're not planning on traveling in August. We're going to use some of the time to organize wedding stuff. So, if you'd like to come visit, it would be a good time. But, be warned, you will probably be put to work in some way.

SEP Big birthday month--Carl (19th), Phoenix (21st) Jason (22nd). Several in the Anderson family, too.

OCT 20 Our ceremony!

Please let me know if I am missing anything. We'll see you all soon!

2 comments:

JmY said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys for Tobesters grad. I'm nervous about Amanda's first flight but very heartened by her cousins quickly accruing flight miles. He should have a free flight to the Carribean by now, right? I love the flat smile. Cracks me up! I want a 5X7 of that for the fridge.

Anonymous said...

We heard that your Oregon visit was a huge success!