Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ready for His Closeup


Video of Phoenix taking his first steps! I was on the phone with Nanny when he jsut started walking to Daryl! I've been uploading videos of Baby Phoenix on to www.youtube.com to share. You can see most of them if you do a search on the website for -- Baby Phoenix Gadgetronica --. If you subscribe to my account, you'll get an email whenever I post new videos. I don't post them every day. I'll post a block of them every few weeks. The ads that appear on the bottom of the video after it plays are put there automatically by Youtube. NOTE: Unfortunately, there might be some inappropriate content, so I don't recommend rolling over or clicking on those icons. The clips are not of MY baby Phoenix, either.

1 comment:

JmY said...

I love his little background sound effects. I'm so glad you caught these first steps!